March 31, 2008

A year ago today...

OK, so welcome back.  I've been on holiday for a week and couldn't be bothered with blogging, frankly.  Not done too much, a bit here and there and mostly slept.  Wonderful.
But now I'm heading back to work I can't get to sleep.  In any case, it struck me recently that it was coming up to a year since we went to China, and also that I'd never actually got round to blogging our journal from then, so now it's up on a separate blog (yes Glyn, all for you).
The link is here and should be on the right-hand side too so do enjoy...

5 comments:

Mitchenstein said...

Hey! It's really interesting!

Now, are you typing up a journal you kept when you were there, or are you doing all this from memory?

If you're doing this from memory, then well done! I'm very impressed!

If you're typing up your journal, well, monkeys can do that.

But I'm impressed with the journal overall anyway, so whatever the truth is, I am impressed to a certain extent, just a little more impressed if the former is true.

You see?

Andy said...

John, my failing memory (apart from useless trivia which comes in handy in quiz nights... ;) ) would not allow me to type from memory. We wrote a journal while there and I got so busy I never got round to typing it up.

So consider me a monkey, but thanks for the back-handed compliment in any case...

Katie said...

Loving the China blog!

Just thought I'd leave a nice comment, for a change :)

And I wanted you to feel bad about the Slurpee incident. Or whatever its called.

Andy said...

Hmm... I don't feel bad.

One nice comment from you won't change the fact you're usually nasty to me.

More of the journal will go up when I get some time... so, about mid-May...

Katie said...

Maybe if you didn't spend your entire day superpoking people... ;)