July 08, 2008

To placate the restless readers...

OK, so I know it's been a while yet again, and for that, well, really, I'm not going to apologise. I said a while ago I hadn't had much to say, and the same applies here, so I've not said much. At least I'm consistent.

But, because someone has yet again complained about my lack of bloggage, here I am. Why other people don't get this grief I don't know.

Anyway, just to let you know that I am unavailable for late bookings for weddings and bar mitzvahs this Saturday.

Go on, click on that last one, you know it makes sense.

Tell you what, if the money goes past £600 I'll put pictures on after we've done the bike ride so you can all have a laugh at the state of me. Who says I never give you anything?

4 comments:

Katie said...

Glyn doesn't get grief because a) it's like talking to cotton wool and b) he told me last week he's going to relaunch his blog at some point.

Of course, it'll never happen (it's Glyn), but he knows how to shut me up. Whereas bugging you and Graeme gets instant results! Weeey.

Good luck on the bike ride :-D

Anonymous said...

Yes but don't forget you said you be the goal keeper for the penalty shoot out competition on the family day on Sunday at St Peter's!!

Andy said...

John,

Cross my palm with silver and I'll think about it...

Anonymous said...

Done. Hope everything goes well, fine weather and not too many punctures.