March 19, 2007

I don't follow trends, I set 'em...

I see the wife's started blogging now...

http://ifievergetroundtoit.blogspot.com/

Curses, already her post is better than my two efforts.

I did threaten to stop after 6 weeks. I may make it less than that. For the record though, I also had a rubbish commute today, just going the other way, out of London.

Oh the excitement.

And if anyone can help me to add video to the side in Google blogger (can't find it in the help section and it is needed - I wish to treat you all to a fine exhibition of dance) I really would be so grateful. I might even mention your name... as long as it's not Glyn who does it, I couldn't bear to be shown up for a techno idiot by him...

2 comments:

Liz said...

Hmm, still not on your list of friends, I see!

Andy said...

Oh blimey... some people are never satisfied. There: better?!