March 29, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane...

...but do have some idea of when I hope to be back again.

Anyway, today's my last day at work for nearly three weeks as me and the wife are off on holiday to China. Tomorrow we fly to Hong Kong then we head into China and make our way up to Beijing via lots of cool places like a Giant Panda Reserve, the Terracotta Army, the Great Wall of China, the Forbidden City and, erm, lots of other equally-cool-but-currently-unmemorable places too.

I hope (but don't expect) that at some point on our travels I may be able to upload some photos, but don't hold your breath.

With any amount of luck you lovely people reading this will be able to click on the links which should have appeared above for the various attractions, but if not, just google them along with Wikipedia to see what I'm on about.

And then go "oooh" and "aahhhh" and "mwkfkjhs". Actually, scrap that last one, unless you're being sick.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Hey, Andy and V! Hope you've arrived safely and are having a cool time.

RikiWright said...

What does China have that England Doesn't huh?: Well yes.....I can see that.....well that too....also that.....another good point....yes that is a lot of bikes ....well 9 million is a lot of bikes yes I can see that....and something about a fairl decent sized wall.....I think calling it great is a bit up themselves but whatever

Mitchenstein said...

Hope you have a great time - I looked some of those things up and they look very cool!

I also wanted to leave a comment because it's nice to come back to a comment when you've been on holiday I feel.

Did you count the bikes?

youthwork southwest said...

So why didn't you tell me you were blogging matey??

Nice...and you can't just do 6 weeks...it's against blogging law...

Kat said...

Have a gd time and arrive and return safely! I wud hav left a comment sooner but ive onliy just found ur blog!