February 16, 2008

My unfortunate doppelgänger...

Apologies for the lack of bloggage... again... but basically I haven't had much to say and, well, I can't  be bothered.   But then today something happened...
Following on from Katie's recent post about lookalikes I've, erm, managed to come up with one of my own.  Or rather I didn't, but just as we got home today and were about to get out of the car, V pointed out to me that the light was casting a shadow across the rearview mirror onto my face in an unfortunate way...
...leaving me looking like Hitler.  Hmm.

7 comments:

Katie said...

Haha. I actually laughed out loud.

Not much else to say, but just thought I'd share my amusement with you.

Andy said...

It made me laugh too, as we were in the middle of a fairly sensible and adult conversation when all of a sudden V felt the need to tell me I looked like Hitler.

Graeme said...

Brilliant! Made me laugh heartily Herr Hill!

Ed said...

Thinking about it, has anyone ever seen Andy and Adolf together in the same room? And ... Look at their initials ... A & H ...

The evidence is overwhelming Andy, or should I say Andy Von Hill?

Andy said...

Yeah, and I can speaka bit of German too and am really well-known for my right-wing views...

Ah, curses, there end the similarities...

Ed said...

Do you plan on invading your neighbours garden anytime soon?

Graeme said...

On second viewing I'm inclined to now say it's more Charlie Chaplin than Adolf Hitler!!