October 31, 2008

The blog is dead, long live... doing nothing?

So I updated my blog roll... now I notice that Matt Leeder's teased us with a blog post once more... while Ed, who I only added after he complained last time that he hadn't been added, hasn't blogged anew, and Glyn has done exactly what I said he would do, and not blogged now it's been 'made awesome' to use his words.

In the meantime, I recommend you go, gasp and be amazed by the artistic talent of the youngest (and most talented!) member of the Harries clan, Dan, by clicking here...

However, I wanna know something. While the Meisterwerk from myself is still in the making (the work's nearly finished, about a week or so away now), where the flipping heck has everyone else gone?

4 comments:

Katie said...

It's ok. I'm back now.

Glyn Harries said...

Hmm. Here's an interesting series of factoids:

The gap between this post and your last one: 21 days

The gap between your last post and the one before that: 28 days

The gap before that: 53 days

The latest gap between my last two blog posts: 20 days

Something to think about Mr Pot de Critique.

Andy said...

OK, so let's ignore the several months' hiatus between February and the one where you got told by your brother that you had to post every day for a month in order for him to spruce up yours shall we?

Besides, my posts are noted for being few, far-between, and dull.

Yours are not. ;)

Anna said...

oit! blog some more, I'm bored!