October 10, 2008

To those of you who follow this blog...

This one is for those of you who follow this blog... well, when I say 'follow', I kinda actually mean read and comment, if only to say, for the umpteenth time, either on this or their own blogs, that I haven't blogged in ages.

I am aware of this. There's no particular reason why apart from the fact that I'm right in the middle of loads and loads of work on my house, so I don't really have time to blog when I'm at home, and when I'm not working, I just can't be bothered (and really don't think you'd be that interested) to tell you what I've been doing that particular time.

So, to summarise, I've made a few changes to my blog roll.

Off go Gary and Matt L, who seem to have stopped blogging (in Matt's case some time ago!), and Rich, who not only stopped blogging but has removed his blog from the interweb, for reasons he didn't quite get round to explaining last time I saw him, on comes Anna, whom I've recently become friends with, if only because we needed someone who actually wanted to help us paint our house and I needed someone to complain to about Swiss-German (the bane of my working life, not that most of you would be particularly interested in that!).

Glyn is nearing the end of his month-long blog-a-thon. Now, I don't wish to be (any more) cynical (than I already am) but I have a feeling once Glyn's finished his month of bloggage and has had his blog re-designed... he'll stop blogging again.

Katie has been blogging sporadically, mostly in an attempt to waste time instead of doing something more useful instead... like helping me paint my house... ;)

John, meanwhile, who's spending the next while in the Faroes, appears to have become Australian. Seriously, John, pack it in.

Matt W continues to keep us updated about his showbiz life, and finally I've added Tim, who I've been planning to add for ages, but who now appears to have gone into a blog hibernation the likes of which would even embarrass me.

So, for those of you who actually want to know what I've been up to, I promise, I promise I will post soon... well, just as soon as we actually have heating and hot water back in the house...

P.S. - In no way doing this 'cos he commented and complained that he hadn't been added to the blog roll, but I've now added Ed. He can consider himself lucky after his behaviour in 1995, frankly... ;)

16 comments:

Glyn Harries said...

Hey. I'll show you. With my brand new design and pithy observations I'll be the envy of the blogging world for years to come.

Katie said...

Glyn asked me to back him up.

So, yeh. What he said.

(And I'll come round to help whenever! Just say the word. As long as it's not this weekend... ;))

Andy said...

Pah, empty promises, both of you...

Glyn Harries said...

Thank you Katie for that spontaneous and unprompted show of public support. How nice to have someone who will take my side without my having to ask.

Ed said...

Tsk ...

I have you on my 'Buddies who blog', but do you include me? No ...

I'm hurt ... Yes, I may not blog all that often (Over 2 months, but whatever, it's the principle), and you probably hold that thing in 1995 against me still, but I'm still hurt.

And you never send me flowers anymore .. BEt you can't even remember what colour my eyes are ...

http://outofmeed.blogspot.com/ if you cared ... which you don't ...!

Andy said...

Tee hee, I forgot Ed, never mind, consider it rectified...

Mitchenstein said...

Well there's another video coming this week, and I think I've got the Essex accent nailed...

Anna said...

Yipie! I have a friend! One that keeps moaning about my mother tongue and forces me to hard labour on my one spare day a week - but still. It could be worse. He could be some mad facebook addict that comments on all my pictures.

Oh - oops!

Andy said...

...touché, my fellow hard-working, non-slacking friend...

Anna said...

also I wanted to mention that my feelings are deeply hurt by your non-mentioningness of the chocolate - if I'm not allowed to eat it I should at least be awarded a halo for giving it away to the poor who live in houses with cold water!

Andy said...

Erm, you could have eaten it when you were there... the fact that you forgot to take it with you when you left isn't our fault...

Anna said...

I didn't forget to take it with me, you brit! honestly! It was a nmixture of saying "thank you for inviting me" (even if you are only exploiting the foreign immigrants) and "please get everything that might be fattening out of my house, otherwise I'll eat it". And of course the fact that you should eat a varied diet, not only homebacked bread.

Liz said...

What Choc was it please, only Andy has given me a slight impression that he'll only eat high quality 100% pure cocoa, fairtrade, organic stuff wrapped in ethically sourced, recycled paper.

Liz said...

Um...ps ...where are your 8 facts?

Timmy Magic said...

I'm back! Woo!

Andy said...

Pah, Liz, I never said that...

And 8 facts... they'll be there someday, sorry...