August 15, 2007

Totally addicted to Face(book)...

Hi there.

Well, we had a great week at Summer School but are wrecked still. Also, as the title suggests, I've got a new addiction: Facebook. Seriously, it's ridiculously addictive and I blame it for my not blogging. Well, that and Glyn. Not sure why it's Glyn's fault. But it just is...

And as I've been bugged/pestered/persuaded to blog again I thought I'd update you with a picture or two...

We're having our fireplace stripped back to its original state, having cleared off the, frankly, nasty mantelpiece we had on there before. This is how it looks at present (well, the first picture is after he stripped back the wall, the second is the later one, with the hearth bricks replaced):


4 comments:

Katie said...

I've updated my blog now.

Just thought I'd let you know.

By the way, not sure posting photographs of fireplaces really constitutes blogging...

Andy said...

Two things:

1) Posting photos of fireplaces does of course constitute blogging... well, in the same way as posting photos of a tennis ball and court, an iPod, Twinkies etc constitutes blogging...

2) I can't win! I get told off for not blogging, then when I do blog I get told off for it not being interesting (following your quote from John Mitch about only blogging when you have something interesting to say).

So, do I blog more like this or not at all? I'm confused...

Katie said...

How about you just blog about something interesting and/or exciting that's happened to you lately?

There must be SOMETHING...

(You've got a good chance of winning the coveted 'Most Interesting Photo of a Fireplace' Mitchie next year though. Keep it up!)

Andy said...

Erm... err... the cat keeps bringing mice in, with hilarious consequences?

The builder... no, done that one, no-one cares apparently.

Hang on a minute, why the abuse? Is it just 'cos Glyn's away so he's nominated you to give me a hard time?!

There's too much to blog about Summer School and I doubt I could bring any new insight to what anyone else has written (besides, I seem to have missed most of the pirates/posh night fun trying to find someone's lost key).

Man, my life seems so dull. Maybe I should get a job which allows me ridiculous amounts of holiday... ;)