July 18, 2007

Hello? (Hello, hello, hello) Anybody out there? (there, there, there...)

It seems few of my chums are still actually blogging. Shame...

Anyway, just to update you (don't pretend you're not dying to know...) I've been spending lots of time driving. Most of the weekend, in fact, it seemed like I spent behind the wheel.

But in any case, yeah, that was it. We had a staff meeting for our divisional Summer School which has given me plenty to think about (and do!) before the even itself starts two weeks from Sunday.

And today I've just had my annual review at work. Been here for three years now so it seems logical to have a review, I guess. I hate them, probably 'cos from my first proper job I used to dread them as the boss and I didn't see eye-to-eye so they never went well.

But here they've always gone well even though I approach them with the same fear and dread. Silly, really...

8 comments:

Liz said...

.....tumbleweed.......!!!

Andy said...

Thanks for that...

Liz said...

Well I least I commented - some people didn't even bother and it costs me a lot because, as I've said before, I'm pants at the verification words!

Andy said...

Pressed 'publish' before I'd finished. Meant to say:

'Thanks for that... but at least you said more than other people.'

In the end the review went well but hey ho...

Timmy Magic said...

I am still here and still blogging! But you Mr Hill are conspicuous in your absence from the blogging world!

Andy said...

Yeah, sorry about that. Work is clamping down on internet usage and I'm off to Summer School on Sunday so off next week.

Not much to report in last few weeks. Just decorating and getting ready for next week's mayhem!

Katie said...

Andy, Andy, Andy...

You're not just letting everyone down by not blogging. You're letting yourself down.

(I figured that as we share a Mitchie, it's kinda my responsibility to ensure you keep posting... otherwise you're bringing down the quality of the award. And nobody wants that)

Andy said...

Blog silence on my part is due to work clampdown on use of t'internet (being sneaky at mo).

Will rectify asap sir yes sir!

And that Mitchie should have been mine all mine...